Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Father's Day Term 3 2021.

 Today for Writing, I have wrote about Father's day. Something I found difficult was creating this blog. Something I found easy was writing down my information! Have you ever celebrated Father's Day with someone in your family? Here is my writing below! 


Fathers Day 2021.

On a sunny day, me and my family celebrated Father’s day. When me and my siblings woke up we said ‘Happy Fathers Day’  to our dad. We bought him presents and made him breakfast and lunch. After a while we celebrated with our family. Before we ate our food we said a prayer to bless all the dads in the world and our grandma who is currently in Hospital.   



When we finished the prayer, my uncle and aunt's husband made a BBQ. After 20 minutes the BBQ food was ready. When the food was ready we all gathered in the kitchen.  There was chicken which was spicy , pork which was also spicy and there was steak which was my favourite.  



When I brought my food down to the lounge I watched the All Blacks vs Australia game with my family. It was a close game for Australia but the All Blacks won. The score was 38 to 21. When it was around 9:30pm I had a shower, brushed my teeth, said goodnight to my family and then jumped into bed. I then wondered in my head how my day was!

Father's Day: Who celebrates today, and why ▷ Father's Day NZ ▷ Shotoe 



No comments:

Post a Comment