Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Xavier's Feast of the Birth of the Blessed Virgin Mary Wednesday, September 8, 2021

 Today for Religious Education, I was learning about Mary. Something I found difficult was completing the quiz. Something I found easy was creating my activity with my mum! Have you ever prayed to Mary before? Here is my activity below! 



 



                          Here is a prayer you could say to Mother Mary!

My dearest Mother, happy birthday! Today I rejoice in the incredible gift that God gave to you in your Immaculate Conception and birth into our world. I pray that I may honor you in a fitting way this day and to especially understand more clearly the beauty of your graced soul. Pray for me that I may also rejoice in the countless graces bestowed upon me by our merciful God. I love you, dear Mother. Precious Jesus, through the heart of the Blessed Virgin Mary, I trust in You!




Here is a video me and my mum watched to find our information!

No comments:

Post a Comment