Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Current Events - Whale Origins.

 Today for Literacy, I have reading and writing about Whales and about their ancestors. Something I found challenging was creating the fact file. Something I found easy was reading the article and writing down my information! Have you ever seen a whale before? Here is my activity below!  



Whale Origins. 22/9/2021. 

 The main characters were International Scientist, Peru,

America and the Whales (or mammals).  The key things are

about the international scientist studying the whales' ancestors.

The reason why is because they have found out the whale's

ancestors had legs and used to live on land. This event

took place in Peru and America.  This event took

place on 9th September 2021. 





No comments:

Post a Comment