Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Current Events Term 3 2021 - Rattlesnakes' Rattles.

 Today for Literacy, me and Twp 4 have been reading and learning about Rattlesnakes. If you don't like snakes I prefer you not look at the pictures below. Something I found challenging was doing the activity. Something I found easy was writing down my information! Have you ever touched a snake before? Here is my activity below! 


The main group of people is scientists from Austria and volunteers for their experiment. The key thing was about the Rattlesnake scaring people with their rattle. It is also about their family and life, this event took place in Austria. This event took place on August 26th 2021. 



Glossary. 


Molecules - A group of two or more atoms. 


Antidote - A chemical that can heal you or a group of people.





Concentrated - When you're doing or watching something intense. 














'








Now if you hate snakes and get scared of them DO NOT look at the photo below!



Rattlesnake - Wikipedia   


Prairie Rattlesnake | The Nature Conservancy 


 





No comments:

Post a Comment