Pages

Monday, August 2, 2021

Current Events - Samoa Impasse ends.

 Today for Literacy, I was reading about Samoa and how Ms Mata'afa is the first Samoan woman government. Something I found challenging was creating my activity. Something I found easy was writing my information down! Have you ever been to Samoa before? Here is my writing and activity below! 

The main people or group was Ms Mata’afa, Mr Malielegaoi and Samoan citizens.  The key thing was about Ms Mata’afa becoming the first Samoan prime minister as a woman. It was also about Samoa and Mr Malielegaoi locking the doors to Parliament. This event took place in Samoa because that is where the election took place. This event took place on 29th of July 2021. 


Here are some words I did not understand! Glossary. 

Impasse - A problem where progress is not impossible.  

Unincorporated - A company that is not formed into a legal company. 

Missionaries - A person sent on a Religious mission.







 
Flag of Samoa | Britannica  

No comments:

Post a Comment