Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2021

Amazing Plants from the Native and Pacific Nations.

 Last week Twp Whānau presented their tree to Saint Pius X Catholic School. When we presented our work we were putted into groups. I was with LisiateJabez and Puna. Apparently Glen Innes Primary School was meant to come. Unfortunately they did not come. 


That was okay because Dr. Jannie Van Hees came to support and watch. Our group found it very challenging at first but when the time came we were prepared. Twp Whānau found it very stressful,  but when group members supported they became confident! Here is my group presentation below!






 



 

  


1 comment:

  1. Hello Xavier!
    It's me Lisiate, I hope you remember me, also I REALLY LIKE THIS BLOG, it looks amazing and also it's so good, I also want to be a smart learner like you one day, also I got no helpful ways of saying this but you're explanation is amazing, and you're punctuation is spot on.
    By the way KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (I don't know why I added this but I think it's funny)

    ReplyDelete