Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Xavier's Whānau and family time.



Whānau and family time

Think of a time when you did something special with your whānau or family.

Write to recount that time. 


On the 21th of September 2020 me and my family went to the Stonefields Restaurant at night time. We went there to celebrate my Grandma’s Birthday. At 6:00pm I was waiting for my uncle to come  pick me and my Grandma up to take us to the restaurant. When my uncle arrived at the house we drove to Stonefields restaurant. 


 First we arrived at our destination. I saw my cousins, aunts,  uncles, my papa, my siblings, my parents and my grandpa’s sister. When I went inside I saw the table we were sitting at. We were sitting at a table next to a window that had a nice view of the road. I decided to sit next to my dad and uncle because I wanted a nice view to watch the game from the table I was sitting at. I was watching the Warriors play against the Manly Sea Eagles. When the game finished I was happy because the Warriors won against the Sea Eagles.  



After, a lady that works at the restaurant came to us and asked which drink she wanted. I said that if I could have a coke. My dad said ‘Could I have a one speights jug please’. My uncle said ‘Could I have a Heineken  please’. Then when my aunt asked she said ‘Could I order 2x coke jugs’.  The 2 jugs of coke were for my family, her and me. 



When a woman and man came with our drinks the other man asked for our order. The adults ordered like the Adult menu but me, my cousins and siblings ordered... 1x Sticky BBQ ribs with chips, 5x mini hot dogs with chips and one large chip.  


When it was 20 minutes later  the adult food came and after two more minutes the kids' food came. When all of our food came we prayed and then ate. My sticky ribs were delicious and sticky. The BBQ sauce on my hand went on to my chip because I was picking up the chips and eating it with my sticky fingers. 


It tasted yummy with BBQ sauce but then I decided to use the Tomato sauce because I wanted to try how it tasted with the ribs. When I finished my ribs my aunt asked if I wanted her ribs so I just took one because I was nearly full of ribs. My dad  asked if I wanted some chips because I finished mine so I ate some. 


 

Later on I drank my drink and I went outside because I wanted to feel the cold breeze. I saw my family through the window and so I had an idea. I was going  to scare them. I scared my cousin, aunt, mum and uncle. 


Finally after 20 minutes we paid the check and went to the car park. I went to my grandparent’s home to sleep there because I wanted to sleep there. When I arrived there I fell asleep. I felt tired, full, happy and excited that we went to celebrate my grandma’s birthday. The End.




                            






















 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment