Pages

Monday, October 12, 2020

Creative Writing Term 4 2020.

          Story. 

Hello, I am called a Tapa. My habitat is to always make sure that Tupaia wears me for important meetings. One day I was just hanging until something wasn’t right, I heard a cannonball go off. 



When it went off it gave me the chills. After a few minutes I heard shouting, woman screaming, heard swords making sounds and sharp poles stabbing people. I felt that I was in a nightmare. After another few minutes my home was destroyed by some man who looked like Captain Cook but had a different face. 


They were using swords and guns to destroy my people. I was so confused and scared! I wanted to challenge him to a wrestling match. I was picked up by a man who looked like he was ready for a Halloween party because he was wearing a silly hat, funny clothes, tight  jeans and long shoes that did not look like the size of his feet. 


   

He was carrying me to a boat called the Endeavour until he was stabbed by my people. I was buried by the sand because the ocean blew me into wet sand. I couldn’t hear anything because I was under sand. I was under the sand for 251 years. It was really boring and I really wanted to see the sun. 


One day I heard big stomping and I closed my eyes because I thought that it was a ghost. But it wasn’t a ghost, It was a person. I didn’t care about seeing the person, I cared about seeing the sun. 



They put me in this big thing that had four wheels and with a tube on the back. That was strange but I didn’t care that I was ready to go to Tupaia. Tupaia, where are you? After a few hours I then realised that he died 251 years ago. I was angry and sad that he had passed away.



 On the weekend I was put in a brown bag and then I went in a van called Courier Post or Post Haste? When it was Wednesday I finally arrived at my destination.  I was opened up in Term 4 on the 12th of October 2020. I was thinking that I was in Hawaii. But then I saw a boy dressed up in a grey t-shirt, grey pants and short hair. When he pulled me out completely I saw a bunch of Lions hungry for Lunch Time. I thought they were going to eat me. 

 But they were waiting until it was 1:00, Phew. I said in my head that this is not Hawaii, This is the zoo. I wonder why I didn’t hear any Elephants? Maybe it’s just a hungry lion zoo? 



When someone touched me I tried to remind them to use hand sanitiser before touching me. They put me in the ocean but it had two legs on the right and two legs on the left and a top but that was blue. Oh it was a table.



After 10 minutes I saw my brother next to me on a card. But it was actually a photo of me, I do actually look handsome! When I was looking at a screen that had a keyboard connected to it my photo was taken by someone and I never saw him ever again or maybe I haven’t seen him for 10 minutes. 


I was put in the bag again and I was so tired of those sleepy lions because they made me tired. Now I am going to go to sleep. The End. I wrote about this because the tapa was my object and I had to write a story about it. Did you know that the endeavour is in Newport Harbor in Rhode Island? Have you ever written about an object that belonged to the people who were at the island? Today I have found this fun!

 





 


No comments:

Post a Comment