Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Xavier's Recount Writing Term 4 22nd of October 2020.



Xavier's Recount Writing Term 4 22nd of October 2020.

 On the 20th of September 2019 me and some teammates went to Aston’s house. I was the first person to come to my friend’s house. When I came Lincoln came to the house. Me and Aston were playing Call Of Duty.


First  I played on the trampoline in the thunderstorm with my other teammate Eli. We played wrestling. I won against him. When we went back inside the house we were all wet but lucky that there was a heater. 


When I was playing call of duty Aston's step cousin Cooper, came to play with us.  First we played tackling in the lounge like lions hunting for prey. I was tackling Cooper and the other three boys were me and Cooper down. But I had revenge.  


Afterwards we were tired running around and playing with the Nerf guns, So we decided to play on the Xbox. I was around 7:30pm and Stewart went to buy us domino's pizza for dinner. 






When they said we could eat, my friend and I ate one whole pizza. I was drinking the Sparkling Duet when the  other four boys were drinking down the 2 bottles of Mountain Dew. 



I was stuffed so I layed down on the couch playing with Lincoln on the call of duty game. I am actually good at playing call of duty when I’ve never played it.  



Later on my Dad came to the house to drink with the other dads. When the dads left we went crazy like rolling down on the stairs and tackling each other hard as. 



Cooper was just on his ipad playing games while we were being naughty. 





Finally at 9:00pm my mum and brothers came to pick me up. I grabbed my bag and said goodbye and thank 

you to everyone but not my dad because he is coming back to his house and he did nothing to me. 


When I was in the car I said hello to everyone and told them what I did. I thought about that day  and in my opinion I think it was awesome and tiring. 


The End

 


No comments:

Post a Comment