Pages

Monday, October 26, 2020

My Labour Weekend

My Labour Weekend.

Wildfire Princes Wharf - Home - Auckland, New Zealand - Menu, Prices,  Restaurant Reviews | Facebook 

 On the 26th of October 2020 I went to Wildfire at Princess Wharf in Auckland, New Zealand. 


Me, my aunt, siblings and cousin were sitting down at our table for half an hour because my uncle and grandpa went to pick up my grandma.  


When my family arrived we started eating. The first course was fish then the second course was vegetables like broccoli and potatoes. When the lady came around with the beef she gave us a green and red block. If you don't know what the green and red is for I will tell you now. 



Whenever you flip it to green the chef will keep on bringing meat to your table. If you flip over to red they will stop bringing you meat but when  you want more meat you flip back over to green. 



The meat I had was pork, beef, lamb, chicken, sausage and cow. The lady kept on bringing salad,  muscles, salmon, vegetables and more fish. 


When we turned the block over to red I went 2 laps around the buildings. I ran 2 metres two times. 


When I came back inside we had more meat. After 10 minutes I was full so I went chasing my brother and cousin because they were on two motorbikes so I had to tell them to jump off the motorbike. When we were walking back I saw my sister riding on an electric scooter called Jump. we all took turns on it. 


When it was my turn I wanted to see how fast it could go and it said 15 mph. After half an hour we stopped playing on it. My uncle scanned it and we left it. 


We went back inside to grab my stuff because we were leaving. We were taking a family photo but then a man asked if we would take the photo so that my aunty would be in it. 


We said ‘Thank you’ to him and then went to our cars. I went with my grandpa because I couldn’t fit in my mum’s car. 


When I arrived home I felt tired and kind of excited for school. Have you ever been to Wildfire in Auckland before? 


No comments:

Post a Comment