Pages

Sunday, May 23, 2021

TWP 4 Trip to Volvo Sailing.

 On the 14th of May 2021 me,Twp 4 and some Year 5's from Twp 8 went to the Volvo Sailing at Okahu Bay Beach. When we arrived they all introduced themselves, after they introduced themselves they all showed us the boats then asked us to build the boats in groups of 3.


Me, Daniel and Sione buddied up to complete the boat we were making. After awhile we finished making our boats so the  Year 5's went out to sea on the boats we made. When they went out to sea the Year 6's and Daniel went to the Beach. I had fun because we were skipping rocks! 


When it was 12 o'clock it was our turn to go out to see. I was excited because we went to the deeper side! My partner was Alekisio and he was controlling the rudder while I was controlling the sail. We did competitions and played games like they would throw out bath toys in the ocean and it was our job to pick up all the toys. 


I felt cold and wet because I fell in the ocean! When we came back to shore it was time for us to go back unto the bus so we quickly changed out of our wet suits and got changed. I was tired on the bus because it was a long day! 


When I arrived back to school I nearly fell asleep but luckily my mum arrived. I felt happy because God kept me and TWP 4 safe!

St Johns (Inc) (26722) | District 9920  


Volvo's iron logo back in the centre - Volvo Cars Global Media Newsroom   








 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment