Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2021

Mother's Day Mass-Term 2 2021.

 Today we had a very special mass. We were celebrating early Mother's Day. We had some of our mothers come in and celebrate with us. 


In class this week we made our very own Mother's Day cards. First we folded a A4 cardboard paper in half, Then we glued the bottom edge of a stripped paper onto the front of the card. 


When we shaped the two stripped papers into a heart we quilled paper roses and then glued them inside the heart. Lastly we let our cards dry for one day. 

Here are my words I wrote: 

I appreciate my mum because she takes me and my siblings to Archie Brothers and Rainbows Ends. 

I know  my mum loves me because she comes to my rugby games on Saturday mornings. 

I love my mum because she makes my favourite cookie cake for my birthday.

  


Mother's Day: Here's how you can celebrate Mum while in level 3

  




No comments:

Post a Comment