Pages

Monday, April 12, 2021

Xavier's Easttle Recount Writing Term 1 .

On the 12th of March 2021 I did my Easttle Recount Writing Test. Something I found difficult was to write my best writing. Something I found easy was thinking of a time where I had fun. My goal for next time is to update this blog with my score. Have you ever done a recount writing test before? Today I found this activity fun! Here is my test below!


Friday 12th of March - Whanau &

Family Time.

 Planning.

Who - My family & I. 

What - We went to the beach on a hot sunny day. 

Where - Lapaha, Tonga 

When - 6th January 2017. 

Why - To have fun and enjoy! 

Introduction.

On the 6th of January 2017 me and my Family went to the beach in Lapaha, Tonga. I could feel the wind blowing in my hair! When we finished decorating our space I helped my uncles cook the food. I could smell the smoke from the umu. 



When me and my uncles put the pig on the stick, my siblings and cousins all jumped into the water. I could hear the humongous waves hitting the humongous rocks.  When I came out of the water I saw my uncles playing rugby so I decided to join. 


Me and my cousin were tired so we jumped back in the ocean which we nearly got hurt.  When it was the afternoon we ate our food. I could taste the delicious food in my mouth! 




When it was evening we ate our dinner. AFter we ate our dinner we packed up and drove back home. I could hear the tyres running over the rocks but it was oddly satisfying!


No comments:

Post a Comment