Pages

Sunday, April 11, 2021

ARL Kiwi Tag-Term 1 2021.



  Kiwi Tag NZ - HOME Auckland Rugby League - Home      

 On Friday 26th of March 2021 we arrived at Mount Wellington War Memorial Reserve. I could feel the bus handle and that made me excited for the games! When we jumped off the bus we found a great place to sit up our tents. I could feel the tarps and that made me happy for coming! 


Our first game was against St Pius A, it was a fun game but my team (St Pius B) lost to team a. I felt upset because we lost! Our next game was against Parnell School, we lost by two point's to Parnell School and that made feel really angry because we lost two games in a row! 


Our third game was against Parnell School again, we also lost that game which my team was really upset. I felt angry because we lost our third game! Our fourth game was against Panmure District and Surprisingly we won against Panmure District. I felt happy because we won our first game!


When it was the fifth round it was time for the relay race which the coaches and teachers won. I felt sad because Saint Pius X lost the relay race! Our fifth game was against Syvlia Park, sadly Syvlia Park was way to good which we lost again. I felt angry and sad because we didn't win! 


Our last game which was for SPX B was against Parnell School, sadly we lost our last game. I felt angry because we lost our last game for ARL Kiwi tag! When it was round seven we watched the girls and boys play their final games. I felt happy for the other teams because they had one more round to play! 


After awhile we jumped on the bus that takes us back to Saint Pius X. I could hear the bus doors close and that made me exhausted! When we arrived to my school I felt tired and fell to the floor! I could feel the ground and that made me more tired!  When my parents arrived I told them what happened at the tournament while being exhausted! 



No comments:

Post a Comment