Pages

Monday, April 12, 2021

Godzilla vs Kong-Term 1 2021.

 Godzilla vs Kong

Godzilla vs. Kong Director Says There's Enough Footage for 'Five-Hour' Cut  | Den of Geek On Tuesday 6th of April 2021, my brother, dad and I went to go watch a movie called ‘Godzilla vs Kong’.   When it was 2:10pm we drove by car to the Hoyts Cinemas in Sylvia Park . I felt excited when we entered the cinemas because I haven’t been to the movie’s in a long time!





I could see the popcorn in the 

machine and I felt happy because I hadn’t eaten popcorn in months! When we sat down on our seat’s my brother accidentally spilled  his drink. I could smell the flavour of the drink because it was underneath me and that made me upset!





When we were half way through the movie there were funny scenes that the crowd in the movie theatre  laughed at. I could hear the crowd laughing when the funny scene showed on the screen and that made me excited!





After the movie finished I had a good stretch then I felt a bruce in both of my shoulder’s. I could feel the injuries in my shoulder when I stood up and that made me feel hurt!





When we arrived at the car we thanked our dad for taking us to the movies and drove back home exhausted! 




I was happy and excited when we spent the evening at the cinemas!

I could feel the car door and that made me happy because I could go back home!



No comments:

Post a Comment