Pages

Monday, March 23, 2020

My Snake Zentangle.

  My Snake Zentangle.
On the 23th of March 2020 me and my class are going to make Zentangles. First we grabbed a piece of paper that had a snake on it because we are going to draw our zentangles inside the snake. 

Second, we grabbed a pencil and started making patterns. The third thing we did was to make sure that it wouldn’t get messy.

When we were done we would have to give our paper to our teacher so she can take a picture of our patterns and send it to us. 
So we can write down the things that we did and  blog it on to our post. I really liked how we got to make patterns on the snake and I really hope we can do it again.






1 comment:

  1. Hi Xavier, I liked your patterns on your snake zentangle also great job on the patterns. Overall good job Xavier!

    ReplyDelete