Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Iceland’s effusive eruption Term 1 2021.

On the 30th of March 2021 I wrote about 'Iceland's Effusive Eruption'. It was all about a volcano that erupted on 19th of March 2021. Something I found difficult was doing the activity and Something I found easy was writing my recall answer's. 

Have you ever heard of the eruption before? Today I found this activity interesting! Here are my activity's below.

 

Iceland’s effusive eruption 29th March 2021 

Glossary : Fissure: a long, narrow opening or line of breakage made by cracking  or splitting especially in rock or earth. 

The main people in the article ‘Iceland Effusive eruption’ written by News Academic are the people of Reykjanes in Iceland. 


The key event in this article is a volcano that had been dominant for over 800 year’s had erupted on the 19th of March 2021. Iceland is a country found in the North Atlantic Ocean. 


It is classified as being part of Northern Europe. The volcano’s name is Reykjanes. The event took place in the Southern Peninsula Region.


The event is about Reykjanes volcano eruption that took place on 19th of March 2021. In my opinion I think what happened was the volcano woke up and started to shoot lava but luckily Iceland citizen’s are okay. 


I think that people should stay away from the lava or they maybe could be a consequence or an unluckily person that falls in.

 




This event took place in Reykjanes, Iceland. Reykjanes is in Reykjavík which is the capital city of Iceland.




 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment