Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Great Big Hearing Check 2021.

 Great Big Hearing Check 2021.

Hearing aid solutions NZ | Triton Hearing

One morning me and my class had a great big hearing

check.

Triton Hearing is a free online app where they check if

your

hearing is alright. They are doing this site for a fundraiser.

It is

also a fundraiser app. Whenever you play the game you

donate

1$ to a National Foundation for Deaf and hard of hearing.  



This March, Triton Hearing is allowing them to check

your

hearing for free online and you  can also help deaf people

by

donating 1$ whenever you go to the Triton Hearing site.   




When I did this check I found it difficult to understand

what

the numbers were. It also told me to go see a doctor

which

confused me. Something that I like about the site is

that you

donate 1$ wherever you go to  the site. Have you

ever been

to Triton Hearing before? Today I found this exciting!


No comments:

Post a Comment