Pages

Friday, August 7, 2020

The Basketball Tournament.

 The Basketball Tournament.

NBA AllStar Wallpapers Basketball Wallpapers at 1280×1024 ... On the 5th of August 2020

me and TWP 5 went to the Tamaki Regeneration Community

center because we were playing Basketball against Pt.

England. 



At 3:20 the game started. We scored the first goal

then they scored the next goal. There had to be 6

players on the court. 



After 3 minutes I went off and swapped with another

player. I watched how both teams were playing hard and

getting tired. 


Did you know that The first hoops  were actually just

peach baskets and the first backboards were made of wire. 



After a while it was half time the coach told us what to do

in the last 10 minutes. I was still on the bench. After 6

minutes I was called in and my friend. We were losing it

10 to 14. 



But then me and my friend that came back from sub

scored two more points to win then it was 18 to 14. 



Then the game finished and we won against Pt. England.

We then gave our t-shirts to the teacher and took a photo.  



Have you ever heard about the NBA before? Today

I found this long,interesting and fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment