Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2021

Recount Writing Term 4 2021.

Recount Writing Term 4 2021.



 On Sunday 31st October 2021 me and my cousins were waiting for you younger cousins to arrive. When they arrived my aunty  lit the candles on fire and my family sang ‘Happy Birthday’ to my other aunty and cousin. I could hear everyone singing ‘Happy Birthday’ which felt loud and made me feel excited! 







When we finished singing ‘Happy birthday’ we said a prayer then ate our food. I could taste the meat in my food which felt like I was at a restaurant. I could feel the fork which made me excited! 








After we finished eating we played games. First we played with the pumpkin. It’s when there’s two teams with 6 players and you have to throw the pumpkin to each other. Whoever passes there’s front to back wins! After we found out the results, my team won against the other team. We also played pass the parcel which is known by many people and many more games. 











I could feel the pumpkin slipping from my hands which made my heart stop! When we finished the games and won lollies. It was time for my family to go back home . 

I packed a lot of lollies to take home and then said ‘goodbye’ to my family. 




I could feel the lollies in my hand which felt like I was stealing it! Me and my family felt happy that we celebrated our aunty and cousins birthday and played games for Halloween! 











No comments:

Post a Comment