Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Swimming Recount

During the last two weeks of school Saint Pius X have been going to swimming! We were all putted into lanes, we swum on our stomachs and backs which made me tired but excited! My goal for next time is to make a bigger splash went doing a manu! Have you ever went swimming  at Swim magic before? If you want to read more scroll down to the bottom!

Swimming Recount

  When it was 1 o’clock in the afternoon

me and Te Wairua Pakiki 4 went onto the bus. When we arrived

we changed and sat down on the chairs waiting for our turn. 



When me and my friends jumped into the pool safely we were

taught how to swim but with boards. I could feel the water in

my hair which was nice! We swam to the end and back . I felt tired

when I was moving my legs! 


After a while we jumped into two teams, the goal was the first

team to arrive at the end would win. I was facing Sione in the

swimming pool so I knew my competition was about to be

difficult! Sadly I lost but it didn’t matter because we could

manu or jump in normally. Me and Sione jumped at the

same time so it would be a bigger splash! I could feel the water

smack my back which felt rough but nice! 



After we jumped it was time to go back to school. Me and my

TWP 4 quickly changed then

jumped back onto the bus. I could feel the concrete under my

feet which was hard! When we arrived back at school then

we continued back with our work! I could feel my laptop in

my hand!


Later on we were having a swimming competition with lane 3.

Sadly we lost but we had a second chance to show that were not useless!

I felt happy because we won the competition and that made me happy!



No comments:

Post a Comment