Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2021

My Best Trip to Hamilton Term 1 2021.

 My Best Trip to Hamilton Term 1 2021.

Image result for miranda campground  




During our Christmas break we went to Miranda Campgrounds.

The next day I woke up early. 



When it was midday we all went in two cars and drove on the

Manukau Highway. When we arrived there were activities to do. 



The first activity I did with my cousins was to ride on a go kart.

After we rode on the go kart my family and I went into the pool. 



When it was dinner, my uncle and brother made some BBQ food.

After we ate dinner we went into our tents.  




When it was 11:00pm me, my uncle and brother watched NBA

and movies until twelve in the morning. 


When it was morning we went to the pools. After the pools we

packed our things and left the campsite. We went to a river that

had a waterfall.  




At the waterfall my uncle showed me how to swim even better.

He took a volleyball and threw it in the water. 




He told me to retrieve the ball which I did. 

With my new swimming skills I was able to do it. When I 

retrieved the ball I felt happy and tired. 





When we left the campground, my siblings and my cousin

went back home exhausted.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment