Pages

Saturday, January 2, 2021

SLJ-Pigpen Cipher.

 

Omaha Beach – Omaha Beach Community    

On the 2nd of January 2021 I created a pigpen cipher for you to figure out what my favourite beach is? I did this activity because I was doing the Summer Learning Journey.  I learnt that pigpen cipher was used as a secret code or a secret. I found this activity fun because I could tell you what my Favourite beach is! I found this activity challenging at first because I didn't understand the pigpen cipher words. Could you solve what my favourite beach is from the images?



1 comment:

  1. Hey Xavier,

    Great work on this task and great cifer, Took me a while to get this one. I deciphered the code but I don’t know which north auckland beach it is.

    I’ll hit you back with one of my own. This is the name of my favourite beach.

    ⊐」୮」☐>」Γ

    The first and third letters are supposed to have dots in them but I couldn’t find symbols that did that.

    See you later in the comments.

    Daniel

    ReplyDelete