Pages

Tuesday, September 24, 2019




























        14/09/2019
          WHEN I WENT TO PARAKAI POOLS 
  On the 14 of September 2019 me and my Marist team went to Parakai Springs I woke up early because I was going with my friend to parakai springs.



I got ready to go to my friends house my dad was going to drop me off to his house when we got there I went inside and went up stairs my friend was playing on his Xbox so I played on his xbox to then my other team mates got to the house so we left and went to the shops to grab something to eat I got 2x big ben pies,1x powerade,1x Pringles sweet and sour cream pringles and a Cookie times.



When we arrived to parakai spring we jump into the pool the pool was cool then we went on the slides I keep on going on the big slide because it takes longer to come out from the end of the slide then the BBQ was ready but I didn’t really want to eat BBQ so we jump all in the pool just the the Lifeguard said ‘Get out of the pool’it was in the pool then we went back in the pool.


Then we left the and back to my friend's house we had 4 Pizza hut for dinner then my dad came and my Mum picked me up from my friend I was so tired after then I went asleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment