Pages

Wednesday, June 19, 2019

At LASER TAG
















                                                        LASER TAG

On Thursday evening, I went with my family to Mega zone behind Sylvia Park. We came back from Museum on Anzac day to see my Great grandpa who died in the War my mum use her AN card to play. 




First we did Laser tag the worker took us to the highest place and we watch how to play the game then we put on our armour then we spread out because we were in in our own teams then we played for 15 minutes till the game was finish my sister came 1st I came 2nd my  cousin came 3rd and my brother came 4th I have a little brother but he a baby so he watch in the room cermas 2 we did was Laser web.we had to tag the red not the green if you did you lose points it was in the fog we couldn't see each other so I just lied on the floor when they walk over me the first one we was 25,052 but the second game we got was 18,205 thrift we went to was bumper cars we got a Frozen Coke and we went to the Bumper Cars. there was some togans boys there but it was still fun. I bump off everybody but then there traffic jam then we finish that then we played on arcade I rode on motorbike a one that you jump and ride and watching the screen where you're going to. Second of all I played rolling the ball I got 25 my cousin got 79 and was a lot of tickets we got our stuff then we went to glow in the dark golf it was fun the last it had to roll all the up top I got and my sister but my cousin and my brother didn't get in then we went too MacDonald.

3 comments:

  1. Excellent writing about your experience at laser tag son! I almost felt like I was there again. Well done and keep up the good writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Xavier,
    I really like your experience at laser tag, I wish I was there, keep up the good work.

    Kind Regards Timu

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's my type cool xavier well done

    ReplyDelete