Pages

Thursday, April 11, 2019

X extreme arcade.












                                                         X EXTREME ARCADE 



On Sunday Afternoon me and my brother and baby brother and mum,dad we all went to Botany to go play some games at X extreme arcade when we arrived my mum paid 50 $ and that 50 $ went inside a timezone card me and my brother went inside a scary plane that my brother neray fell out then we played cool other games with our mum and dad and little baby brother like shoot the scientist,through the bags into the hole,shoot strong aliens, bang the black circle with the heavy hammer then me and my brother played basketball I was team Lakers my brother was team bulls my team won then we to the prizes I got a basketball and a barrel of slime my brother got a sour lolly then we went to McDonald then to my grandmas and grandpas house.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Xavaier. I like how you did your writing about when you went to x extreme arcade because my aunty`s son goes to botny downes school and live there so I hope you do a graet job again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you described our day so clearly Xavier. To further improve on your writing please remember to use proper grammar eg; full stops and capital letters but apart from the above glitches I am glad to see you're improving and writing descriptively!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice work Xavier your so good at writing i will get you up and go tomorrow enjoy Xavier

    ReplyDelete