Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2018

I am Xavier


Hi! My name is Xavier and I am seven years old. I am a Year Three student and my classroom is Room Three. I have two brothers and one sister and I have good parents and four dogs.
 My school is St Pius X Catholic Primary School  in Auckland, New Zealand.  My culture is Tongan and Maori.

I enjoy going to my rugby practise and I am excited for my baby brother. Also i’m movie to a new house. Also I am excited to go to Sacred heart. Also i’m  excited to see the new dogs when the little when the little Puppy give birth when shes older.

My friend and my soul friend help connect with and the inspires with courage and they get on my blog and I would like to have fun with my friends.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Xavier,
    I really like what you said about yourself, having 4 dogs, 1 brother, 1 sister and a new baby brother coming up is very exciting. It must be also exciting to move to a new house and also knowing that you will attend Sacred Heart College when your older. You sound like a very exciting and fun kid!

    Mikaela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi XavierI relly enjoy reading your blog I am so shoked because you have four doges and I very proud of you when you did your picture wonderful and I also exciting about your baby babyh brother I hpoe you keep up the good wrok.

    Briana

    ReplyDelete