Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Breakers vs Bullets (Full Story).

 Breakers vs Bullets

SKY SPORT BREAKERS V BRISBANE BULLETS Sunday 30 May 2021 at Spark Arena








One evening me and my uncle went to Spark Arena

because we were watching SkyCity Breakers face

Brisbane Bullets in a game of basketball. When we

were about to enter the arena we had dinner so we

didn’t have to leave our seats when it was half time. 



We came in the middle of the first quarter so we quickly

ran to our seats but then I saw my friends

(Taniela & Josaia)

so we sat there. I could feel the seat which made me

relaxed! 



When it was half time we watched this teenager boy

shoot a basketball half way. I felt sad because he missed!

After a while it was full time, It was a close game but

sadly the Breakers lost! I felt hurt because I fell off the

chairs! When I arrived back home I said Thank you and goodbye and he said ‘Goodbye.’


No comments:

Post a Comment